Friday 27 June 2014

What Eve Is Wearing

My children, particularly my girls have many, many fabulous clothes & I take great pleasure out of picking their outfits (or at least guiding my 7 year old) so I am going to post my favourite ones so I can look back & coo!

Here Eve is in a beautiful top from Monsoon, that was originally Grace's. It is much more of a coral colour than it looks here. The shorts I picked up from Tesco in the sale reduce to £3! I am really not a fan of tesco clothing, I find the quality is very patchy, the materials are usually cheap and honestly, the styles are normally rather 'chav' in my opinion. But I did rather love these shorts!

 

Today is rather rainy & not as warm as it should be in June! So here is Eve, dressed for the school run. Her fab, funky bright egg yolk yellow jeans are from BabyGap. Her top is too. It's very cute & has a cartoon drawing of 'San Francisco' with just a hint of glitter. The rather fabulous red polka dot gilet is from 'Blue Zoo' at Debenhams. The shoes! Oh the shoes! I love these shoes. I think they are my very favourite shoes EVER. Absolutely the perfect shade of red/pink. Funky, but not too fashion forward. Traditional, without being frumpy or a clichÄ—. And they go with everything. I want a pair!

 

They are Petal, in Watermelon, by the fabulous 'Livie & Luca'.

 

 

 

Fashion Friday on MummysGotStyle.com

 

1 comment:

  1. Eve is so pretty, adore her outfits and so lovely to have a child's style post linked up to #fashionfriday-my intention when I started the linky was parent and child fashion posts linked up so I'm so happy x

    ReplyDelete