Friday 3 October 2014

Santa Baby

You know that song, Santa Baby, by Eartha Kitt? When I was little, I grew up dreaming & hoping that one day, I too would be 'Santa, Baby-ed'. The idea of a grown man lavishing me with expensive, wonderful gifts was too exciting & so, every year I become slightly obsessed with Christmas, presents & that song. I mean, who wouldn't want a their Christmas tree trimmed with "decorations bought at Tiffany"? And whilst even I recognise that part of the song are ridiculous, (chances of me getting the deeds to a diamond mine-zero) some elements are just incredible & tantalising("slip a sable under the tree, for me."-Yes Please!)

I love Christmas. I've been planning it since before the last one! All the shopping for my children was finished by the end of September & all the gifts for family & friends have been planned & in most cases, ordered. All my menus have been planned & food ordered. My decorations are safely boxed ready for my huge annual clean on November 29th & my decoration day on November 30th so that when everyone wakes up on December 1st, they can open their advent calendars in a Christmassy wonderland!

So really, the only thing left to do is to make my Christmas List. I believe that Christmas is a time for luxury & a little indulgence, so with that in mind, this beautiful scarf is first on my list!

 

 

Louis Vuitton Monogram Shawl, in Dune £355

Ok, it's not cheap, but as I said, luxury & indulgence. I will get lots of use from it, as with all my Vuitton pieces, they will be loved, looked after & passed to my children. And whilst not quite a sable, it is still immeasurably beautiful & elegant.

 

I'll share some more items from my list in the coming weeks & days- yes, it will take that long!

 

So what's on your Christmas List? Have you been good all year? With the promise on heavenly treats like these in my stocking I've been an angel all year....

 

Love Kitty x

 


Fashion Friday on MummysGotStyle.com

 

2 comments:

  1. That's my absolute favourite Christmas song! And know what you mean about that scarf, so beautiful. #fashionfriday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous, love a bit of Louis in my life too! Thanks for linking up to #fashionfriday

    ReplyDelete