Saturday 2 August 2014

Autumn Boden Picks For Girls

A couple of days ago the Boden Autumn kids catalogue arrived. Oh dear. I want it all. I can just see my little darlings looking oh so chic & 'English humour' whilst poking things with sticks & having 'explores' like Pooh Bear. But of course my husband would actually die (or kill me, either way, not good) if I bought absolutely everything I want. So, here is my favourites, that will, most definitely be on my little ones this autumn/ winter;

 

Grace

 

Firstly, this beautiful, yet very practical 'Easy Jersey' dress;

From £20 it will be perfect for everything from long beach walks to shopping trips. She will have to have it in this deep 'cadburys' shade of purple too. If only so she can wear these genius tights!;

Quite seriously, how utterly incredible are these? They're fun, pretty, practical & childish. Exactly what clothes for little children should be. I will definitely be buying these for her, I have a real problem with people thinking she is older than her seven years. She is extremely tall & because of this has to wear 8-9, but frequently 9-10 & that is where the problems start. High street shops all seem to think ten year olds should, or want to dress like 19 year olds, so it is a constant battle to find things that fit & at the same time, let her be the little girl she is. So, yes! Definitely buying these!

Whilst we are talking of pretty, fun, appropriate clothes, there is this darling cardigan;

A tad pricey, it starts from £30, this I can justify as it will definitely be kept & handed down to her sister.

 

I fell completely in love with this 'Simple Cord Dress', from £24

Purely because of the colour. This is the perfect shade of teal to bring out her big blue eyes. Just lovely! And the cardigan above will look very cute with it!

And the last dress is this 'Pretty Printed Cord Dress' from £28

This continues the hedgehog/woodland creatures them I find myself indulging in every autumn! So cute!

 

Everyday, or at least that's what it feels like I have a constant battle with Grace about trousers (or jeans, or cords or anything at all that isn't a dress). I want her to wear them, she would rather pull her teeth out. I do normally win, but she has the last laugh by inflicting misery & strops on the whole family for the rest of the day. But! I am so in love with this entire look I will suffer the whining because, to quote Mother Gothel, "Mother knows best- take it from your mama!"

Jeans, from £22


Glitter Belt, £12

Glitter ballet flats, from £28

 

Eve

 

Strangely, I hardly found any bits I really 'had to have' for Eve. Except this one outfit that she will have to have,

Applicque Cord Pinnie, from £24

Ribbed tights, 2 pack, from £12 I will put the teal ones with this Pinnie

This beautiful baby cardigan, from £18, will complete the look & also go with many of her other pieces.

 

So, these are my absolute 'must have's girls picks from A/W14 Boden, what are yours?

These are completely my own opinions.


Fashion Friday on MummysGotStyle.com

 

1 comment:

  1. What cute frocks.....BODEN has the best kids line ever!!!!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete