Saturday 9 August 2014

Denim Disaster! And a Challenge...

Oh god.

 

Crap

 

My favourite jeans have completely worn away on the inner thigh seam, leaving a very unflattering hole.

 

I've been trying to order a new pair but they have been out of stock in my size for weeks.

 

And, they are still out of stock. Bollocks.

 

I've ordered a different pair, that I am a bit in love with, from Phase Eight, but they won't be here til next weekend.

 

So I've decided to set myself a challenge. As a mum of 3, living on a (non working) farm in rural Lincolnshire I probably wear jeans a little too much, ok, yes, every day. But I'm not a slouchy, scruffy denim girl, mine are all nicely fitted & rather on the dressier side. But I still live in my comfort zone of jeans, no matter how much I try to convince myself otherwise. So, here goes;

 

I will go for one whole, entire week & not wear my blue jeans once. That is a promise. Well, I can't anyway because they are- sob, broken! And of course, I promise to be 'glamorously chic' whilst doing it!

 

Wish me luck! I will report back next Friday with a post just brimming with all my outfits!

 

 

Love Kitty x

No comments:

Post a Comment