Friday 4 July 2014

What They Are Wearing

 

Grace, Hugh & Eve- my beautiful babies

This week has seen a number of lovely outfits & I also made a rather fabulous discovery too!

This is what happens when you ask to take a picture of Grace, as opposed to just taking the shot! You get ridiculous poses & silly faces! But it is still a great dress. This is 'J by Jasper Conran for Debenhams, it was in their sale at £8. It's got a lovely cross over detail on the back & because of that will look perfect over a contrasting tshirt on cooler days. The black beaded bag was a dressing up bag from Nanny.

 

Here Grace wears Boden. This is a terrible shot & makes the dress look rather unflattering & Grace look really big. She is not, & the dress is much, much nicer than here, apologies for my rubbish photography!

I find boys clothes generally unappealing & frankly dull so I tend to unconsciously not take many pictures of my sons outfit, they always seem to be head or face shots. But this week he got a couple of new tshirts which I rather love, though not quite as much as he does! Like so many little boys, Hugh has discovered 'superheroes'. He proclaims he wants to be, variously, Batman, IronMan, Wolverine etc. when he grows up. But his biggest love, currently, are Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. And so we got him a snazzie little top;

Not impressed? You will be;

 
 

Awesome! Cowabunga Dude! Yup I love it! It was from Sainsburys.

 

 

 

I made a fabulous discovery this week too. I have never been into 'Mountian Warehouse' before, not being a camper, but I was amazed to find some absolute bargains in their sale!

Here Hugh is wearing a funky striped tshirt with appliqué detailing that was reduced to £3.99!! His shorts I picked up in a Tesco uber sale a few months ago.

The detailing is excellent - just like something out of Boden! I also picked up a bargain coverup/fleece for Grace. Which will be perfect to leave in the car, or under the pram incase of a cool day.

Eve has been in lots of pretty summery things, including this super pretty drop waited dress by Uttam Boutique which I picked up in TK Maxx. It is very thin so perfect for hot sunny days.

 

With 'Bunny'

Here her shorts are from Tesco. The lovely 'Hawaiian' print top is by Sugar Pink -the colour really brings out her eyes. Sun hat I got from 'Oldrid & Downton'. The wellies were a present from Nanny.
And finally this beautiful dress from J by Jasper Conran for Debenhams. Again, in their sale for £8.
 
This week has had a few ups & downs & unfortunately not much sun! But we have still managed to smile & laugh a lot & wear some pretty clothes!
 

 

I am posting this & joining in with the fabulous MummysGotStyle brilliant Fashion Friday feature!do have a look at all the other posts, they are gorgeous!

 

Fashion Friday on MummysGotStyle.com

No comments:

Post a Comment